ALSO -The Last Furlong Blog and Life on an alien planet.wordpress

Sunday 30 July 2017

9/11 Conspiracy is still with us

My first impulse when I watched the Twin Towers fall, was that something was amiss. Contrived. Alien. Evil. A False Flag to use conspracy terms.

For me this was confirmed by strange occurences such as seeing Building 7 implode on the BBC news before it happened.

There are a lot of unanswered questions for me. I am a conspiracy theory follower.

Here is a four hour plus original movie on YouTube - THE NEW PEARL HARBOUR

So I'm archiving these for future reference - I think they might be muddled so I give myself permission to ALTER THIS POST at a later date when I've unmuddled myself. I like these short section videos from the full length movie. But they are not in sequence.











No comments:

Post a Comment