ALSO -The Last Furlong Blog and Life on an alien planet.wordpress

Thursday 20 July 2017

Rising from the dead

For years I posted on this blog. It's called 'Life on an Alien Planet'. I called it that, because the older I get, the more alien to me this planet gets!

But several years ago, I stopped writing here because life seemed rather busy and I have other blogs - but the main reason was that constantly complaining which I did here, is a sort of negative thing.

However,

the world is getting weirder and weirder and I'm getting older and older, so I'm taking my complaining ways back!

I'm resurrecting this Blog.

I see people still read it after years of it being inactive - that's a surprise! Thank you people.

From now on, I'm posting all the wonderful stuff I find on the Internet - usually other people complaining.

I enjoy complaining if it's about big things that should CHANGE - or stuff we all should know about. That way, you forget to complain about the small stuff that isn't really important.

This will be my complaints archive. A small token in trying to make this planet seem less alien and more like HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment