ALSO -The Last Furlong Blog and Life on an alien planet.wordpress

Sunday 6 October 2013

Oh dear, not so good 10 day post

I have loads of ideas that need to be written about for the sake of my health. This blog is my stress buster. I enjoy feeling passionate about somethiing - it makes me feel alive!

But my steam machine has failed me. I have been attacked by a nasty bug that has ruined my sleep and tormented me by day. I caught this wreched thing from my granddaughter who caught it from playgroup. Oh the coughing! Oh the sore throat! I haven't had such a sore throat since I was a kid.

I am SICK of feeling SICK.

I the meantime, the live feed of life around me goes on. The newspapers report all sorts of things that could have been a pin to hitch a blog on.

But I could'nt be bothered!




No comments:

Post a Comment