ALSO -The Last Furlong Blog and Life on an alien planet.wordpress

Thursday 9 May 2013

And **** you too. Wake up peoples. Who needs satan - we have the EU!

I think there must be something wrong with me - I can't accept authority or something. And it's true - I am arrogant enough to think I am my own authority. I think, on the whole, I'm a good person, trying to be a good person. And many people I know are the same as me. I think people should be left alone - to be as free as possible.

So I am glad I have this blog to write out my anger when my blood boils. And today it's boiling! I have been so distracted by what is happening in the vaping world and watching the ENVI workshop on electronic cigarettes, that I have overlooked other things happening in the EU. The EU is one crazy, sinister place! How is it that we let it control us? Who ARE the people pontificating in the EU? They are no better than you or I - yet they make laws and bring in rules and legislations according to THEIR directives  After watching the Electronic cigarettes workshop, I realised that the people who are, in effect, controlling the world - are very ignorant of the areas in which they rule.

I don't know how much work The Seed Growers in Europe had to do, to get this ruling even slightly changed, but I bet it was as much as we vapers have been doing.

Look at this - All ABOUT THE New EU Seed Law as laid before EU Commissioners on May 6th

"On Monday May 6th a draconian new law was put before the European Commission, which creates new powers to classify and regulate all plant life anywhere in Europe.
The "Plant Reproductive Material Law" regulates all plants. It contains immediate restrictions on vegetables and woodland trees, while creating powers to restrict all other plants of any other species at a later date.
Under the new law, it will immediately be illegal to grow, reproduce or trade any vegetable seed or tree that has not been tested and approved by a new "EU Plant Variety Agency, who will make a list of approved plants. Moreover, an annual fee must also be paid to the Agency to keep them on the list, and if not paid, they cannot be grown."

It goes on - and gets worse. How absolutely offensive is that?

I am coming to the conclusion that, far from being benevolent, the EU is one one the most malevolent organisations ever allowed to meddle in human affairs. They are completely, totally and utterly corrupt without any principle. How can we allow it? What RIGHT do they have to even exist? What is the real power behind it all? Money? Monopoly? Control? The EU seems to be the absolute antithisis of democracy or freedom.

Wake up peoples! A massive creature is devouring our freedom.











No comments:

Post a Comment