ALSO -The Last Furlong Blog and Life on an alien planet.wordpress

Thursday 30 August 2012

Oh for God's sake!

I logged on to write a blog, and now it's gone right out of my mind!

What is wrong with all these site that they have to get a "new look" just about everytime I log on! Now, there is a new "share" button...

I've got to spend the time I was going to write in learning how to use this blessed  "new share"! All! my followers (0!) will be really disappointed not to read a good piece of my mind about our insane politicians, "loaning!" money to the EU to prop up the Euro, when we are virtually bankrupt ourselves! What's are we going to do - borrow the money from China? Or just make it up for ourselves? It's all just illusory numbers on a computer - little bits of paper backed by - nothing......!

Oh for God's sake

No comments:

Post a Comment